terça-feira, 16 de setembro de 2014

Pre-fall look


I have said it before and I will say it again, it has been really difficult to know what to wear because of the weather, and pre-fall season is not my favorite time of the year, I think it is easier to transition from Winter-Spring then Summer-Fall. It's raining a lot but it's still hot. My look was a combination of high-waisted skinny jeans, crop blouse, vest and my favorites shoes at the moment. The star piece of this look is the blouse, as soon as I saw it on the store I knew it had to be mine :) Thank&Kisses

Eu já disse isto antes e digo-o novamente, é muito complicado saber o que vestir com este tempo que temos tido em Lisboa, muita chuva e calor. Também não gosto muito do pré-Outono, acho que a transição Verão-Outono é sempre mais difícil do que a transição Inverno-Primavera. O meu look de hoje foi um composto de calças pretas com cintura subida, blusa crop, colete e os meus sapatos preferidos (neste momento). Para mim a  estrela do look de hoje é a blusa, adoro o modelo e assim que vi na loja sabia que devia ser minha :) Obrigada&Beijinhos










Photos by Patricia Matos 

Vest: Costes (s/s 14)/ Blouse: Pull&Bear (a/w 14) here/ Jeans: Zara ( a/w 14)/ Shoes: Stradivarius (a/w 14)/ Necklace: Zara (s/s 14)/ Bag: Adolfo Dominguez/ Watch: Casio/ Rings: CK, HLC Jewellery/ Lipstick: YSL/ Nail Polish: Essie "Blanc"


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário